Sager Braudis Gallery will accept submissions June 1 – June 30, 2019, for 2020-21 exhibits.
The Sager Braudis Gallery’s exhibitions are open to any artist currently creating work. Submitted work may be in any media and must be original content completed within the past two years.
1. Six to eight digital images in the form of JPEG, TIFF, or PNG will be accepted. One detail of each work is allowed in addition.
2. Image files must be labeled with the title of the work, medium, dimensions, and retail price, and attached to the submission email.
3. Include with the submission email: artist resume, statement, and contact information.
4. Email submission to: email@example.com with subject line "Artist Submission."
5. Submission email must be received by midnight (CST), June 30, 2019.
Artists will be notified of acceptance by email by August 31, 2019. Sager Braudis Gallery consigns artwork accepted for exhibition, with details specified in an Artist Contract, which will be sent to all accepted artists, with a list of relevant dates and deadlines.