Sager Braudis Gallery will accept submissions June 1 – June 30, 2019, for 2020 exhibits.
The Sager Braudis Gallery’s exhibitions are open to any artists 18+ working in any medium and any location are invited to submit representative images for consideration. Artwork must be original content completed within the past two years.
1. Six to ten digital images in the form of JPEG, TIFF, or PNG will be accepted. One detail of each work is allowed in addition.
2. Image files must be labeled with the title of the work, medium, dimensions, and retail price, and attached to the submission email.
3. Include with the submission email: artist resume, statement, and contact information.
4. Email submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Artist Submission."
5. Submission email must be received by midnight (CST), June 30, 2019.
Artists will be notified of acceptance by email by August 1, 2019. Sager Braudis Gallery consigns artwork accepted for exhibition, with details specified in an Artist Contract, which will be sent to all accepted artists with a list of relevant dates and deadlines.
One submitting artist, in addition to acceptance for exhibition, will be the recipient of the Sager Braudis Gallery Purchase Award in 2019. No separate application is necessary to be considered for this award.