The Sager | Braudis Gallery’s seasonal exhibitions are open to any artist currently creating work. Submitted work may be in any media and must be original content completed within the past two years.
ENTRY FEE AND PROCEDURES
1. Six to eight digital images in the form of JPEG, TIFF, or PDF will be accepted. One detail of each work is allowed in addition.
2. Images must be labeled with the title of the work, medium, dimensions, and price.
3. Send artist resume and statement, email address, and non-refundable personal or cashier’s check in the amount of $25 payable to:
Sager | Braudis Gallery
1025 East Walnut
Columbia, Missouri 65201
Two-dimensional work should not exceed 100” by 100”. Accepted three- dimensional work’s dimensions will be agreed upon by the gallery associates and the artist.
Accepted work should be sent at artist’s expense (or hand delivered) to the Sager | Braudis Gallery. It should arrive during business hours by the date outlined in dates/expectations which will be emailed upon the scheduling of artist’s exhibit. All 2D work must be wired for hanging. Returned work may be picked up in person within 3 business days following the exhibit’s closure, or shipping should be arranged by the artist at their expense unless alternate plans have been arranged between the artist and curators.
*Delivered work must resemble the submitted and accepted images. The Sager | Braudis Gallery reserves the right to reject work if it does not closely resemble those images sent by the artist.
December-January: Winter Exhibit
February–March: Late Winter Exhibit
April-May: Spring Exhibit
June-July: Summer Exhibit
August-September: Late Summer Exhibit
October-November: Autumn Exhibit
1. $25 check or money order payable to “Sager | Braudis Gallery”
or online via PayPal. 6-8 images (flash-drive, or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Artist resume and statement
4. Artist contact information (including email address)